5 The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you." NIV
- It is recorded in the Bible. All four gospels recorded it to show that it was an undeniable event.
- St. Paul who was once an arch enemy of this faith wrote and believed it after he encountered Jesus. (1 Corinthians 15:1-33)
- All the followers of Jesus Christ believed and hope in this from the first century to this time. (1 Thessalonians 4:13)
- Resurrection is a necessity to make heaven an eternal abode. For those who will resurrect will have a glorified body fitted for eternal life.
- It completes the redemptive work of Christ for by His death, life was brought back to man. (Romans 6:23). All curses like sickness are all broken, so you are healed for the Healer is alive. You are saved for the Savior lives. You are free, for the deliverer is on the Throne!
- Jesus is alive as being proven by the transformation that happens to those who believed in Him.
- He must be alive, if He will come back again as He promised. (John 14:12)
Well my friends, if the record of the Bible, the testimonies of the saints are not enough to prove He is alive, you will see that He is on the day He returns! But to believe on Him on that day, might be too late to be a blessing. Believe now! So that on the day the living Christ return, you shall be with Him forever!
Hallelujah, Jesus is alive!!!
Till next time.