“No man is an island"
“Greatness and achievement is too great for one”
“Behind great man are great men"
- John Maxwell
Here are some suggested steps to build unity and to work it out with others around you:
- A common goal. What are you after? You need to decide whether resources, effort and life is worth spending in the goal you are in. A vision should be one or it will be division. Many have been hurt by division. Look for those people who have the same passion and vision as yours. Not only will you be accepted but you can work with them as well.
- Recognition of leader and leader recognizing you. "After you know the goal, know your role". Though everyone is a leader on our own phase and portion, we must recognize our overall leader as in our house, the father is the head; though he does not need to lead in everything but he must be recognized as the leader of the family. A church, a company, even a nation needs a leader to be followed and supported by other men and women who are willing to be led and to lead others.
- Recognizing and synchronizing with other fellow. After knowing your role, know what others’ roles are too. Your significance in not on just doing your role but by how your role help others to do theirs.
- Wait and sense the phase – not too fast, not too slow. After knowing your role and of others, know the phase and make momentum to move on. Encourage the movement but be patient to others. Love people, call them partners. Value their presence, honour their gifts and abilities. Listen to their wisdom.
- Have fun working with others. Do not rush, take your time. There is enough time to complete the task – know how to manage you to manage others.
In the end, it’s not actually the result that counts most but the people who brought you to it – your family, your friends and even those unknown to you who directly or indirectly worked with you.
No one stands on his/her own.
We are better able to do great things when there is someone working, doing and going with us.
Choose what you need to do and choose with whom you would do it!
There are like us who are with us!
Jam in Life and make it good!